1. IDENTITY OF THE WEB OWNER
SOCIAL DENOMINATION: TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT OPTIVA MEDIA, S L
COMMERCIAL NAME: OPTIVA MEDIA CIF / NIF: B83466201
TELEPHONE: 91 297 72 71
DOMAIN NAME: http://www.optivamedia.com
2. ACCEPTANCE OF OPERATING CONDITIONS
The use of this website attributes to the navigator, whether natural person or legal person, the condition of USER, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below.
For all effects, the terms and conditions will be considered in the published version at the moment of the access.
OPTIVA MEDIA recommends the USER to read carefully the terms and conditions that are detailed below before making use of the offered services.
Likewise, accessing to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions of their own which, as the case may be to replace, supplement and / or modify these general conditions.
Therefore, prior to the access and / or use of our services, the USER must also read carefully the corresponding particular conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained in this website.
The present conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Web by the USER who has the possibility to visualize and print them.
OPTIVA MEDIA reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without previous notice the contents, services and information found in this Web, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions application.
3. COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Copyright and Industrial Property Laws.
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are owned by OPTIVA MEDIA or, if applicable, licensed or authorized Expressed by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization by OPTIVA MEDIA. Violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 270 et seq. Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics not belonging to OPTIVA MEDIA that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that might arise regarding them. In any case OPTIVA MEDIA has the express and prior authorization.
Any claims that may be filed by USERS regarding possible breaches of copyright or industrial property rights over any of the Contents of this website should be addressed to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our Web can be visited by any USER liberally. The Personal Data that you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / CE (General regulation of data protection).
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER commits to use the Web, the contents and the services in accordance with the Law, with the good customs and the public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
• Not to use the Web or services provided through it for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web Or their services or prevent a satisfactory use of the Web to other users.
• Do not destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage data, programs or electronic documents and others that are on the Web.
• Do not introduce programs, viruses, macro instructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or can cause any alteration in the computer systems of OPTIVA MEDIA or of third parties.
• Do not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
• Do not introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
Likewise, OPTIVA MEDIA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Web and / or services at any time and without the need for prior notice to those USERS who do not comply with these general conditions.
6. RESPONSIBILITY RULES
OPTIVA MEDIA will not be responsible, directly or indirectly for:
• The quality of the service, the access speed, the correct functioning, availability and continuity of the Web.
• There are service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions of the service and, in general, other inconveniences that can be happened and it is lost from regulatory control of OPTIVA MEDIA.
• A fraudulent or guilty act of the USER and / or is caused by force majeure.
• Direct or indirect damages, emergent damages and / or loss of profit.
• The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed through links or search engines of the website.
• The damages that can be caused in the equipment of the USERS by possible computer viruses contracted because of its navigation in the Web site or by any other damages derived from that navigation.
• Non-compliance with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
The defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or their scientific quality in their case.
Likewise, OPTIVA MEDIA does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and are not responsible for damages caused by access to the Web or the impossibility of accessing.
OPTIVA MEDIA will have the right, without any indemnity to the USER for these concepts, from temporarily suspend the services and Contents of the Web site to perform operations of maintenance, improvement or repair thereof.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / CE (General regulation of data protection), informs all users of the website that they provide or will provide their personal data, which will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, annulment or opposition, you can contact the e-mail: email@example.com
In accordance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding electronic mail is focused on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by e-mail, you can go to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETITION
The present conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to the current Spanish legislation. For any question in dispute or that concerns the website of OPTIVA MEDIA, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid will be competent.